Advance Network committed
to promote and to accomplish the following:
(a) To eliminate the poverty,
(b) To assist the homeless,
(c) To find the root cause & eliminate all forms of violence,
(d) To Assist mentally & physically challanged individuals,
(e) To end the spread of epidemic diseases & drug abuse,
(f) To Provide members in acquiring needed skills to create wealth and employment
for the benefit of the whole community,
(g) To Assist members in their efforts to become self-sufficient and independent,
(h) To Create a more equitable economic relationship for professionals in the
(i) To advocate for Climate Change and Disaster Relief.
We will achieve this by:
1. Conducting forums and providing opportunities for coordinating community planning,
economic development and the creation of employment strategies and information.
2. Building upon the innovative ideas of the members and partners to find
solution regarding the challenges that we face which will include our own media program namely The Journey.
3. Engaging to promote the skills and talents of the members.
4. working together with community resources and assets such as: schools, Libraries,
Recreation centers, parks, Galleries, theatres and community spaces in order to enhance the quality of life
of the members.
5. Working to support the educational and social development of community children
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE ALL A DIFFERENCE